If you are experiencing high levels of distress and need urgent crisis support please contact your GP or the Accident and Emergency department at your local hospital.

For 24 Hour telephone help you can access:


  • 111 (non-emergency)
  • 999 (emergency)


If you are not in need of urgent crisis support, and you want to understand what additional help you may need, you can book a session to talk to a Nuffield Health therapist.